dupe

Shell City and/or Daily Rotation -- Got something to say?

dupe

Postby RedRage » 05/18/09, 5:28 pm

WIN CONTIG.......... WinContig is an easy-to-use stand-alone defragmentation tool that doesn't create any installation directories or Registry entries on your computer. Its purpose is to quick defrag files without the need to defrag the whole disk. Its defragmentation and analysis engine is based on the standard Microsoft defragmentation API. In addition, WinContig allows you to group files into profiles, and also it accepts a number of optional command-line switches that you can use to control how the program operates. WinContig is an application designed for Windows 2000/XP operating systems. NOTE: WinContig has been tested only on NTFS file system. .....(free).....GO THERE!

WINCONTIG.......... WinContig is an easy-to-use stand-alone defragmentation tool that doesn't create any installation directories or Registry entries on your computer. Its purpose is to quick defrag files without the need to defrag the whole disk. Its defragmentation and analysis engine is based on the standard Microsoft defragmentation API. In addition, WinContig allows you to group files into profiles, and also it accepts a number of optional command-line switches that you can use to control how the program operates. WinContig is an application designed for Windows 2000/XP operating systems. NOTE: WinContig has been tested only on NTFS file system.....(free).....GO THERE!
RedRage
BIG GIANT HEAD I Get Free Beer

Postby bob » 05/18/09, 10:24 pm

Thanks Red, and there are a few others as well. They're doing no harm, So I'll just let them stand until the next database scrubbing.
WYSIWTF
bob

Postby RedRage » 05/19/09, 3:11 pm

just happened to notice :-)
RedRage

Return to Site Stuff