dupe...

Shell City and/or Daily Rotation -- Got something to say?
RedRage
BIG GIANT HEAD I Get Free Beer

dupe...

Post by RedRage » 11/23/07, 8:58 pm

Really i am doing stuff not looking for problems.. i just happen to see them lol

GAG..........GAG (initials, in spanish, of Graphical Boot Manager) is a Boot Manager program. It's loaded when the computer is turned on and allows you to choose the operating system you want to use. Its main features are: Allows boot of up to 9 different operating systems. It can boot operating systems installed in primary and extended partitions on any available hard disk. Can be installed from nearly all operating systems. GAG doesn't need its own partition. It installs itself in the first track of the hard disk, wich is reserved for these kinds of programs. It can also be installed on a floppy disk, without using the hard disk. .....(free).....GO THERE!

GRAPHICAL BOOT MANAGER.......... GAG (initials, in spanish, of Graphical Boot Manager) is a Boot Manager program. It's loaded when the computer is turned on and allows you to choose the operating system you want to use. Allows boot of up to 9 different operating systems.....(free).....GO THERE!

bob

Post by bob » 11/24/07, 3:04 am

I'll fix it
WYSIWTF

JohnT

Post by JohnT » 11/29/07, 2:16 am

Now there are "two" dupe posts.......close to another dupe!!
"A man may be a fool and not know it, but not if he is married."

RedRage

Post by RedRage » 11/29/07, 5:04 pm

maybe we should just start an ongoing problem thread. might be easier to pick through.

I just get semi-bored or looking for something that might be useful and happen to notice them.

JohnT

Post by JohnT » 11/29/07, 10:59 pm

That was meant as a bit of humour on my part. As an aside...how does one get semi-bored? I have always imagined "bored" as being full on or off. Maybe I've been doing it wrong all these years and need to re-evaluate my attention span .....................................-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z..........let's see....what was I going to say???? :P
"A man may be a fool and not know it, but not if he is married."

RedRage

Post by RedRage » 11/30/07, 3:48 pm

LOL ya i got it.

i define semi-bored as wanting to do something but don't wana do it. Kinda like when you get up with a hang over or lack of sleep.

i'm sure there is a real term for it.