broken link

Shell City and/or Daily Rotation -- Got something to say?
RedRage
BIG GIANT HEAD I Get Free Beer

broken link

Post by RedRage » 10/09/06, 7:16 pm

POWERTOYS FOR WINDOWS XP..........Here they are. The final powertools for Windows XP from Microsoft. Includes: Open Command Window Here: This PowerToy adds an "Open Command Window Here" context menu option on file system folders, giving you a quick way to open a command window (cmd.exe) pointing at the selected folder. Alt-Tab Replacement: With this PowerToy, in addition to seeing the icon of the application window you are switching to, you will also see a preview of the page. This helps particularly when multiple sessions of an application are open. Tweak UI: This PowerToy gives you access to system settings that are not exposed in the Windows XP default user interface, including mouse settings, Explorer settings, taskbar settings, and more. Power Calculator: With this PowerToy you can graph and evaluate functions as well as perform many different types of conversions. Image Resizer: This PowerToy enables you to resize one or many image files with a right-click. CD Slide Show Generator: With this PowerToy you can view images burned to a CD as a slide show. The Generator works downlevel on Windows 9x machines as well. Virtual Desktop Manager: Manage up to four desktops from the Windows taskbar with this PowerToy. Taskbar Magnifier: Use this PowerToy to magnify part of the screen from the taskbar. HTML Slide Show Wizard: This wizard helps you create an HTML slide show of your digital pictures, ready to place on your Web site. Webcam Timershot: This PowerToy lets you take pictures at specified time intervals from a Webcam connected to your computer and save them to a location that you designate .....(free).....GO THERE!
new url (i think)
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/down ... rtoys.mspx

bob

Post by bob » 10/09/06, 10:23 pm

works for me
WYSIWTF