Some Dupes

Shell City and/or Daily Rotation -- Got something to say?
RedRage
BIG GIANT HEAD I Get Free Beer

Some Dupes

Post by RedRage » 10/04/06, 4:10 pm

NET RADAR..........NetRadar is a tool for analyzing network topology for congestion problems. It is targeted mainly at networking experts, but can be used by anyone with a network connection. NetRadar produces graphs of your network connection, which can be analyzed for things like redudandant or missing topology, congestion problems, and similar related ideas. NetRadar is based on a research project called RouteTree theory, which makes traceroute and ping data reliable enough for medium-level network analysis .....(free).....GO THERE!

NET RADAR..........NetRadar is a tool for analyzing network topology for congestion problems. It is targeted mainly at networking experts, but can be used by anyone with a network connection. NetRadar produces graphs of your network connection, which can be analyzed for things like redudandant or missing topology, congestion problems, and similar related ideas. NetRadar is based on a research project called RouteTree theory, which makes traceroute and ping data reliable enough for medium-level network analysis .....(free).....GO THERE!

NET SNIFFER..........NetSniffer makes it possible to track the network traffic between arbitrary devices within a LAN segment. The data received during this process are displayed by NetSniffer as raw data, i.e. each byte of a network packet is displayed individually. Additionally, packet size and protocol type of the network layer (e.g. IP, ARP etc.) as well as the MAC address of sender and recipient are displayed .....(free).....GO THERE!

NET SNIFFER..........Network traffic monitoring & analysis. Monitor network traffic. Support for NE2000 compatibles (ISA and PCI). Support for Realtek 8139 compatibles. Support for Intel 8255x compatibles. Support for 3Com 3C90x compatibles. Step-by-step or run-through analysis.....(free).....GO THERE!

NETWORK MONITOR..........Network Monitor displays all kind of information in real time (1-second update) about all network adapters (network cards, RAS connections, virtual cards, server monitoring for web hosting) in your system .....(free).....GO THERE!

NETWORK MONITOR..........Network Monitor displays all kind of information in real time (1-second update) about all network adapters (network cards, RAS connections, virtual cards, server monitoring for web hosting) in your system .....(free).....GO THERE!

NETWORK NOTEPAD.......... Network Notepad creates interactive diagrams of your network.....(free).....GO THERE!

NETWORK NOTEPAD..........Program for creating interactive network diagrams. User-definable Network Management. Simple Drag and Drop interface. Open, Text Based File Format. Printing. Linked Diagrams. Flow Charts.....(free).....GO THERE!

WINDOWS DEPLOYMENT AND RESOURCE KITS..........Every available free Windows Resource Kit.....(free).....GO THERE!

WINDOWS DEPLOYMENT AND RESOURCE KITS..........Every available free Windows Resource Kit.....(free).....GO THERE!

WWIP.......... This program is intended to allow users to monitor the WAN (external) IP address of their personal router/firewall connected to their Internet broadband service. Many broadband providers assign IP addresses by DHCP rather than assigning static IP addresses. While these DHCP addresses might not change frequently, if/when they do change, it can cause you to be unable to connect to your home network/computers remotely. For instance, if you host a web site on a server at home or use a remote control program such as Terminal Services, PCAnywhere, or VNC, you need to know what your current WAN IP address is to be able to connect. This program will allow you to be notified via E-Mail, FTP, or both of the new IP address when it changes. The program works by "Screen Scraping" the IP address off of your router and comparing it to the old address. This means that the program will connect to the router to get the HTML source of the configuration page the WAN IP is displayed on. Then, using parameters you define, locates and extract the IP addres from the HTML source. If the IP has changed, it will notify you.....(free).....GO THERE!

WWIP..........Monitor the WAN (external) IP address of your personal router/firewall solution connected to your Internet broadband service of choice. Many broadband providers assign IP addresses by DHCP rather than assigning static IP addresses. While these DHCP addresses might not change frequently, if/when they do change, it can cause you to be unable to connect to your home network/computers remotely. For instance, if you host a web site on a server at home or use a remote control program such as Terminal Services, PCAnywhere, or VNC, you need to know what your current WAN IP address is to be able to connect. This program will allow you to be notified via E-Mail, FTP, or both of the new IP address when it changes. The program works by "Screen Scraping" the IP address off of your router and comparing it to the old address. This means that the program will connect to the router to get the HTML source of the configuration page the WAN IP is displayed on. Then, using parameters you define, locates and extract the IP addres from the HTML source. If the IP has changed, it will notify you. If you are currently paying an extra fee to your broadband Internet provider for a static IP, this program will allow you to save some $$$.....(free).....GO THERE!

XP TCP-IP REPAIR..........This tool is here to restore basic network connectivity. Only use XP TCP/IP Repair on a computer where you have no or limited network (internet) connectivity due to a malformed LSP or corrupt TCP/IP and/or Winsock registry entries. Use of this program on an otherwise good network (internet) connection could possibly cause you to lose network (internet) connectivity. This tool should only be used as a last resort .....(free).....GO THERE!

XP TCP-IP REPAIR..........XP TCP/IP Repair is a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for commands in Windows XP® that repair your TCP/IP registry settings and your Winsock LSP's. Instead of having trying to remember long confusing command line commands you can now just click a button. What is an LSP? Layered Service Providers (LSP) are small pieces of software that can be added or inserted into the Windows TCP/IP handler by other software. Data outward bound from your computer to a legitimate destination on the Internet can be intercepted by an LSP and sent somewhere other than where you intend it to go. Thanks to our friends at Major Geeks.....(free).....GO THERE!

bob

Post by bob » 10/04/06, 4:20 pm

Thanks Red--I'll clean them out the next time I work on the SC db.... At the moment trying to keep up with the new build of DR and cleaning up the issues there (seems to be one every day...)
WYSIWTF

RedRage

Post by RedRage » 10/09/06, 7:07 pm

only one? you're doing good LOL :)

BTW I wasn't looking up network stuff at all that day.... really LOL *just a bit of sarcasim there*