HP Internet Keyboard

Got my hammer out, and now I'm gonna open the box
Dark Shadow
Senior Member (Entitled To Root Beer)

Post by Dark Shadow » 02/14/02, 9:09 am

I need the driver package for the HP internet keyboard. The version with the dial for volume. Heh, windows update downloaded a driver that makes it work, but it doesn't allow me the interface that would allow me to customise it (or get the volume dial to work for that matter). Anyway, anyone know of a place that might have it? HP.com doesn't. I already checked.

vipe
BIG GIANT HEAD I Get Free Beer
BIG GIANT HEAD I Get Free Beer

Post by vipe » 02/14/02, 2:07 pm

Im assuming your using a different OS than what it came with? If HP doesn't have anything, I doubt you'll find a fix. I've found zilch for my compaq keyboard - oh lovely co-branded proprietary hardware.

An alternative is to find out the vendor who manufactured the keyboard for your HP. I've fixed my dvd player by going that route.
Brothers of the Leaf
Online cigar community

Dark Shadow

Post by Dark Shadow » 02/14/02, 4:32 pm

Well, see, since I work at Best Buy I get really good deals on some stuff. For some reason I really like HP keyboards (has got to be the volume dial, or maybe the blue, glowing buttons) so everytime I see one (for sale for like a buck or something) that is in good condition, I pick it up. Uggg... me and my weaknesses.