Please suggest a good looking Windows File manager!

Hack your OS, customize your GUI, announce great software, and configure, configure, configure...

Please suggest a good looking Windows File manager!

Postby mukundnadkarni » 11/11/07, 11:59 am

Hi there! This is my first post at Shell Extension City, and the first thing I must let you guys know is that I am really an absolute novice as far shell mods go! I'm more of a graphics designer, with no knowledge of programming.

But, I have a query, and I hope some of you guys will be able to help me out. I have been looking all over the web for a decent Windows Explorer replacement(file manager), which also looks good. Looks good as in the way all those DesktopX widgets and themes look, one wherein I'll be able able to customize the way the system drives and folders are shown, their icon sizes, appearance etc. Is anyone aware of any such utility out there! I was also wondering whether it would be possible to make such an utility in Flash. But I don't know ActionScript, so if anyone knows how through a Flash movie/program it is possible to query and display the system drives and folders, please help me out!

Thanks in advance guys, I need some time to try all the utilities listed at this site, will report I find anything interesting!
mukundnadkarni

Postby bob » 11/12/07, 6:03 pm

WYSIWTF
bob
BIG GIANT HEAD I Get Free Beer
BIG GIANT HEAD I Get Free Beer

Return to Own The Machine