hmmmm yeah

Almost anything goes -- politics of tech, humor, the internet.... Looks like we're gonna be here for a while....

hmmmm yeah

Postby Don_U » 09/21/13, 7:35 am

Don_U
Senior Member I Get Free Beer

Re: hmmmm yeah

Postby RedRage » 09/21/13, 10:18 pm

Her job is to enforce federal law not make it. That is his job.
RedRage
BIG GIANT HEAD I Get Free Beer

Postby Don_U » 09/22/13, 2:35 pm

He was asking her questions that have an obvious answer. There in lies the problem. People love relevance, but have little stomach for the relative. He was attempting to compare relatives (apples to apples) instead she went the relevant route. (apples to oranges). While she is sworn to uphold the law. Answering the question honestly should not impeach her credibility.

The government knows this, everybody does. I watched as Mexican authorities busted a 300 acre "pot farm' problem is it was grown with the pear tomatoes and colored peppers (not green) you buy at your favorite market. I have hauled the boxes of tomatoes I saw in the vid. They are a common brand. How contorted.

Just like melon you get in the winter comes from Cuba. I am tired how we suck resources from other countries then we shit on them like the imperialists we are. Then when violence erupts or some other unintended nonsense happens we blame everyone but ourselves.

How about just an honest answer?
Don_U

Postby RedRage » 09/22/13, 3:46 pm

He was trapping her for his personal gain and it caught her off guard, she knew it was a dumb question and that she had no business answering. Politicians do this all the time to get people to get catch phrases especially in public. Instead of fumbling she just should have declined to answer.
RedRage

Postby Don_U » 09/26/13, 8:16 am

I have seen this too Red, however it was testimony and should have been answered correctly. Besides what is it to her if she says that? Refusing to answer truthfully while America knows better seems to be a hallmark for ANYBODY in DC. :-)
Don_U

Postby RedRage » 09/26/13, 4:33 pm

If it where me I would be just trying to stay out of other people's politics and stick to my job.
RedRage

Postby Don_U » 10/02/13, 12:03 am

Disclaimer: not an attempt at the last word:

I think she was uncomfortable because her answer was not her words. They seemed to be carefully selected words from a coach. She had to Rolodex the information, they were not her words. She choked on them. The congressmen was attempting to establish that the schedule one assignment of pot was severe. Not to badger her. He was pissed because she was coached.

Now back to your regularly scheduled dogma.

Reminds me of a song
Looking east - Jackson Browne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2JOVoCfHLw
Don_U

Return to Free Beer