Progs?

Almost anything goes -- politics of tech, humor, the internet.... Looks like we're gonna be here for a while....

Postby RedRage » 02/27/12, 12:51 am

credit not needed but appreciated :-) when time permits i'm going to have to find article writers for that site and get it updated
RedRage
BIG GIANT HEAD I Get Free Beer

Postby RedRage » 03/03/12, 2:42 pm

couple more... I didn't search the DB for them..

DirSync Pro is a small, but powerful utility for file and folder synchronization. DirSync Pro can be used to synchronize the content of one or many folders recursively.

Display Fusion will make your multi-monitor life much easier. With powerful features like Multi-Monitor Taskbars, TitleBar Buttons and fully customizable HotKeys, DisplayFusion will make managing your multiple monitors easy. Take a look at some of the features below to learn how DisplayFusion can help you!

*note* I still like UltraMon better, but this one is free.

GParted is a free partition editor for graphically managing your disk partitions. With GParted you can resize, copy, and move partitions without data loss, enabling you to, Grow or shrink your C: drive, Create space for new operating systems, Attempt data rescue from lost partitions

Kdenlive is an intuitive and powerful multi-track video editor, including most recent video technologies. Our software is completely free, as defined by the GNU foundation. Using Kdenlive is investing in a community driven project, which aims to establish relationships between people in order to built the best video tools
RedRage

Postby bob » 03/03/12, 4:33 pm

once again, Thanks, Red
WYSIWTF
bob

Postby RedRage » 03/05/12, 9:13 pm

MAC - reminds me of the gnome one... gkrelm i think. I was looking for one similar to this for win7

Magican Monitor is a totally free Mac system monitor. This Mac monitor application helps Mac users monitor for Mac quickly. As a Mac monitor, it was combined with system monitor, network monitor and temperature monitor. At system monitor, users can check memory, disk, CPU usage both in graph and data; still this Mac monitor can be always in screen while changing space. At network monitor, the Mac monitor makes the download and upload is available chosen to display in the dock or in the float window. Still Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature can be freely selected at temperature monitor.
RedRage

Postby RedRage » 03/05/12, 9:21 pm

Light Works Free open source video editor. Looks like it has many features adobe has.
RedRage

Postby bob » 03/05/12, 10:10 pm

love it!
WYSIWTF
bob

Postby RedRage » 03/06/12, 3:25 am

PortableApps looks to be a full collection of portable apps in one package.
RedRage

Postby RedRage » 03/19/12, 9:25 pm

Dream Scene Activator Enables Dream Scene in windows 7
RedRage

Postby bob » 03/19/12, 10:52 pm

great--ive got to get around to sc...
WYSIWTF
bob