"Gang of Four" in Aus!

Almost anything goes -- politics of tech, humor, the internet.... Looks like we're gonna be here for a while....
RedRage
BIG GIANT HEAD I Get Free Beer

Post by RedRage » 03/11/11, 5:41 pm

bob wrote:Friends, I decided to ban Don. As you can see, he's just trolling. He's been banned before, most notably when he used the name, freexone. Any objections? He can't get back in again....

Don, my advice to you is get back on your meds.
not happy about it but i can see why. If it makes any difference he was "trolling" his own thread and not really hijacking others.

But like i said i just can't read it all so i don't know what was being said.
Don wrote: Me too!
( I did mention you 'Red', somewhere back there, amongst the detritis? )
Even give you a bit of praise... ( not that you deserved it or anything Wink )

"Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf" - ( la-la, la-la-la-lah!... ) Twisted Evil
LOL thanks Don.. i tried to scroll up but every time i did Tsunami video came up and i got distracted and gave up.

bob

Post by bob » 03/11/11, 6:52 pm

not happy about it but i can see why
I just can't put up with him again, Red. If you rermember, he was the reason Vipe and Polgrelz (and probably others) quit the board. He inserted himself into every thread, trolling. I don't want him around anymore. It was ok while he acted civil, but I'm done with him now.
WYSIWTF

Gerry

Post by Gerry » 03/11/11, 7:28 pm

Clearly he has made a change recently... possibly getting on or off meds. I think it would be great if he fixed whatever broke in his life because I quite liked him as Don until his recent posts.
I answer rhetorical questions for my own enjoyment.

RedRage

Post by RedRage » 03/11/11, 8:58 pm

bob wrote:
not happy about it but i can see why
I just can't put up with him again, Red. If you rermember, he was the reason Vipe and Polgrelz (and probably others) quit the board. He inserted himself into every thread, trolling. I don't want him around anymore. It was ok while he acted civil, but I'm done with him now.
actually i don't lol i quit for a long while a couple times too for my own reasons, must've happened in there somewhere? or maybe the lack of oxygen to my brain has damaged that part of my memory lol... I wish i could be more selective of which memories it looses.. i can think of few people i wouldn't mind not remembering... hmm...

ANYWAY... with what Gerry said I liked him well 'nuff since i didn't bother try'n to read what was going on i'll take you're word for it.

I have no reason to question your judgment bob

bob

Post by bob » 03/14/11, 10:00 pm

We all thought well of him until this month, and as for banning him, I don't feel very good about it, since it was all in one thread, and over a short period of time, but I remember how he was before and all the issues he created. He really killed this board while it was in its heyday. The Virtual Plastic people stopped coming over because they thought we were nasty nuts, out to insult every visitor.

Back then we banned him over and over, but each time we succumbed to his pleadings and promises, gave him more chances, and when we stopped believing him, he kept making new users, but all wound down to the same thing. Eventually he'd get set off (he's quite manic) and then it'd be hell to pay. When I started to see that again in this thread, it all came back to me....

I don't know what happened to him in early March, but whatever it was, it brought back a dimension of him that I don't want to deal with....
WYSIWTF