Next up by Red ...

Almost anything goes -- politics of tech, humor, the internet.... Looks like we're gonna be here for a while....

How many people here play steam?

Poll ended at 07/19/10, 6:14 am

Regular: Often to sometimes.
67%
It's installed, but hardly used.
No votes
Don't have it & might never get it.
33%

Total votes : 3

Next up by Red ...

Postby cuttheredwire » 07/12/10, 6:06 am

TRACKMANIA NATIONS FOREVER .......... "A free game in the truest sense of the word, TrackMania Nations Forever lets you drive at mind-blowing speeds on fun and spectacular tracks in solo and multiplayer modes." .....(free)..... GO THERE!

AMERICA'S ARMY 3 .......... "Start playing America's Army 3 today. America's Army fans and new players alike can now experience America's Army 3, the official U.S. Army game, which has more authentic military elements including training, technology, weapons, and audio than any other military game." .....(free)..... GO THERE!

AVIARY TOOLS .......... "Aviary is a suite of powerful creative applications that you can use right in your web browser. We're on a mission to make creation accessible to artists of all genres, from graphic design to audio editing." .....(free)..... GO THERE!

Feel free to reply in the forums.
(• ShellCity's Second Banana •• Skinnables's Newsie •)
cuttheredwire
BIG GIANT HEAD I Get Free Beer

Postby Knasen » 07/12/10, 9:59 am

Play Steam? Do you mean Steam ( www.steampowered.com ) that Counterstrike and other games use?

Yes, I use that...
Knasen
Member **

Postby Gerry » 07/12/10, 2:35 pm

I was ranked 2nd in WA (my state) and about 13th in Australia when I gave up on Trackmania NF. Awesome friggin game that one.

As for steam I love portal and can't wait to play portal 2, but I can't install steam as they don't yet have a version for Linux. There wasn't really an option for me in your poll.
I answer rhetorical questions for my own enjoyment.
Gerry

Postby cuttheredwire » 07/12/10, 6:22 pm

They will offer it eventually. I've read news articles that they are developing it. Once they have, gaming on Linux should be a lot easier.
(• ShellCity's Second Banana •• Skinnables's Newsie •)
cuttheredwire

Return to Free Beer